Coming soon for members only, the FCAA Membership and Grants Directory will allow registered staff of FCAA member organizations to search for HIV-related grants by country, region, issue supported, and population served, as well as provide access to a directory of other FCAA member organizations and staff.
In 2019, FCAA membership organizations disbursed roughly 50% of total HIV-related grantmaking. We encourage you to use this directory to connect with other FCAA members and:
- Align available resources with critical needs;
- Discover other organizations active in the countries that you fund;
- Identify new partners and help leverage and strengthen your own work;
- Build support for a new project or issue in an under-resourced country; and
- Inform efforts of grantees and partners to increase long-term sustainability or programs.
To find out if your organization is a current FCAA member, please visit a list of our current members on our website or contact Sarah Hamilton at Sarah@fcaaids.org.